Greyhound Rescue South Yorkshire
Running a Greyhound Rescue is an expensive vocation! There are always vets bills, food costs, kennelling costs and other expenses. We try to keep costs to a minimum - all of us are volunteers.
Any help is gratefully received, however large or small. There are numerous ways you can help:
- Attending or helping at events.
- Playing our Bingo game.
- Give a good home to one of our girls or boys.
- Make a one off or regular donation via Paypal - see below.
- Buy items on our Amazon wishlist.
- Donate directly to our Barclays bank account: Sort code 20-04-50, account 63464326.
- Donate unwanted items - please contact us if you have anything we could use.
- Use easyfundraising when you make online purchases.
Whatever you can do to help, we and the dogs are very grateful.